Cost of living in Ranchi, India vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.144 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 787,442 KZT (₨153,092) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 592,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)