Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 688,145 KZT (₨137,786) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)