Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.922 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,280 KZT (₨138,217) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)