Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.106 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 463,544 KZT (₨90,789) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)