Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 521,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,422 KZT (₨90,088) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)