Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.035 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,431 KZT (₨148,857) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)