Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.976 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 774,498 KZT (₨155,643) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)