Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 422,836 KZT (₨82,378) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (33 minutes ago)