Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49346 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,292 KZT (CH$1,348,219) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)