Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,557 KZT (CH$1,457,410) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)