Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.744 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,886 KZT (5,219 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)