Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.904 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,002 KZT (8,181 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)