Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.538 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 901,039 KZT (10,412 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)