Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.709 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,597 KZT (8,396 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)