Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.530 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,867 KZT (10,580 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)