Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.407 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,873 KZT (12,595 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)