Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.905 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,811 KZT (Taka 111,337) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)