Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.831 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 429,438 KZT (Taka 112,087) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)