Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.077 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 396,309 KZT (₨78,057) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)