Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.928 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 426,693 KZT (₨86,593) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)