Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.087 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 367,167 KZT (₨72,171) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)