Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.963 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,600 KZT (₨88,370) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (41 minutes ago)