Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.894 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 424,456 KZT (₨86,737) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)