Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.955 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,054 KZT (₨126,744) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)