Cost of living comparison between Raipur, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.943 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 323,779 KZT (₨65,506) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)