Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.816 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,633 KZT (₨64,702) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)