Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.530 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 462,162 KZT (5,404 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)