Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.364 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 641,265 KZT (6,943 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)