Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.767 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 322,949 KZT (3,999 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (27 minutes ago)