Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 694 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.099 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 414,547 KZT (12,525 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)