Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.833 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,284 KZT (18,812 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)