Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.528 KZT / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 700 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,061 KZT (19,705 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)