Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.800 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,281 KZT (18,594 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)