Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.878 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,743 KZT (15,666 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)