Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.698 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 732,154 KZT (20,510 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)