Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.331 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,352 KZT (15,942 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)