Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.560 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,305 KZT ($2,007) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)