Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 340.410 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,725 KZT ($2,191) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)