Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,019 KZT ($1,630) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (40 minutes ago)