Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.390 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,311 KZT (ARS $27,505) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)