Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.166 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 791,103 KZT (ARS $39,230) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)