Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.688 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 316,310 KZT (ARS $15,290) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)