Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.688 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 674,301 KZT (Q14,759) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)