Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.997 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,256 KZT (Q10,681) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)