Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.397 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,286 KZT (Q15,338) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)