Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.281 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 506,123 KZT (Q11,430) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)