Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.083 KZT / GTQ
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,034 KZT (Q13,486) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (37 minutes ago)