Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 433,216 KZT (₨153,502) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)