Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.113 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,732 KZT (₨158,589) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)