Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.181 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 516,728 KZT (₨162,448) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)