Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,845 KZT (Mex$ 21,990) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)