Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.399 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,348 KZT (Mex$ 25,144) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)