Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.108 KZT / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 957 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,500 KZT (Mex$ 35,481) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)