Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.559 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 401,041 KZT (Mex$ 25,776) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)