Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.624 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 187% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,692 KZT (NZ$4,902) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)