Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 235.613 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,500,253 KZT (NZ$6,367) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)