Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 241.816 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 200% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,246 KZT (NZ$4,852) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)