Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 243.344 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 192% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,549,841 KZT (NZ$6,369) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)