Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.480 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 351,508 KZT (R 14,970) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (35 minutes ago)