Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.257 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 845,259 KZT (R 32,192) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)