Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.050 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,758 KZT (R 23,317) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)