Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.539 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,791 KZT (C$2,589) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)