Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.946 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 881,412 KZT (C$3,817) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)