Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 255.313 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 826,184 KZT (C$3,236) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)