Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00984 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 301,364 KZT (﷼ 30,640,149) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)