Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 383,871 KZT (﷼ 43,333,782) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)