Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00959 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 334,098 KZT (﷼ 34,827,852) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)