Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01040 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 238,770 KZT (﷼ 22,969,683) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)