Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.295 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 510% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,039,266 KZT (元59,251) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)