Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.765 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 502% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 3,039,007 KZT (元59,864) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)