Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.278 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 502% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,914,011 KZT (元61,635) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)