Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.709 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 681,260 KZT (元13,986) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)