Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.710 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,410 KZT (元14,916) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)