Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.082 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,034 KZT (元12,667) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)