Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.950 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 740,838 KZT (元14,832) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)