Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.344 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,643 KZT (元9,177) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (24 minutes ago)