Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01011 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,423 KZT (﷼ 67,075,957) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)