Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00961 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 425,011 KZT (﷼ 44,248,588) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (37 minutes ago)