Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 429,358 KZT (﷼ 44,136,583) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)