Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,206 KZT (﷼ 63,004,782) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (30 minutes ago)