Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00775 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 475,036 KZT (﷼ 61,302,477) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)