Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 538,955 KZT (﷼ 67,381,317) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)