Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37890 KZT / KPW *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,620 KZT (3,622,644 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)