Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,703 KZT (Rp 15,894,176) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)