Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,296 KZT (Rp 19,964,439) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)