Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02382 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 534,610 KZT (Rp 22,444,774) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)