Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02368 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,234 KZT (Rp 15,800,948) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)