Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02340 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,370 KZT (Rp 15,957,761) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)