Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.399 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,677 KZT (Bs 18,143) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)