Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.372 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 692,002 KZT (Bs 20,736) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)