Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.631 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,243 KZT (Bs 18,408) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)