Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.310 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,456 KZT (Bs 21,599) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)