Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.729 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 727,105 KZT (Bs 22,216) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)