Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.532 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,157 KZT ($U65,917) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)