Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.019 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,290 KZT ($U66,187) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)