Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 841,871 KZT (CH$1,669,760) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)