Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.983 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,143 KZT (S/. 5,300) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)