Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.850 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,120 KZT (S/. 6,140) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)