Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.330 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 361,681 KZT (S/. 3,716) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)