Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.353 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,419 KZT (S/. 5,068) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)