Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.440 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 445,384 KZT (S/. 4,618) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (37 minutes ago)