Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.853 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,676 KZT (S/. 5,658) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (42 minutes ago)