Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.881 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,599 KZT (S/. 5,760) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)