Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.370 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 527,590 KZT (S/. 4,914) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)