Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.854 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,658 KZT (15,527 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)