Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.171 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 782,108 KZT (14,709 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)