Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.705 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,305 KZT (9,021 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (42 minutes ago)