Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.162 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 684,241 KZT (12,633 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)