Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.835 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,059 KZT (9,011 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)