Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.602 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,711 KZT (13,017 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)