Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.536 KZT / HRK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,611 KZT (13,519 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)