Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.656 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,775 KZT (Mex$ 31,705) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)