Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.860 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,560 KZT (Mex$ 30,359) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)