Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 701,507 KZT (CH$1,318,128) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)