Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 782,435 KZT (CH$1,438,816) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (37 minutes ago)