Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,895 KZT (CH$1,483,321) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)