Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,964 KZT (CH$1,331,957) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)