Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,092 KZT (CH$1,121,657) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (34 minutes ago)