Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.287 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,399 KZT (Php49,368) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)