Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.336 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 426,523 KZT (Mex$ 26,109) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)