Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.908 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,226 KZT (Mex$ 25,309) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)