Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.503 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,797 KZT (Mex$ 31,619) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)