Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.303 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 333,200 KZT (Mex$ 20,437) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)