Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,202 KZT (₨95,078) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)