Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.922 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,992 KZT (₨96,304) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)