Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.671 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 443,200 KZT (₨94,881) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)