Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.096 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,938 KZT (S/. 4,833) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)