Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.960 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,021 KZT (S/. 3,928) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)