Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.042 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,550 KZT (S/. 4,657) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)