Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.223 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 424,609 KZT (руб 81,300) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)