Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.270 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,663 KZT ($3,014) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)