Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.370 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,180,880 KZT ($3,459) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)