Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.150 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 785,977 KZT ($2,381) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)