Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 919 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,204 KZT (€1,042) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (29 minutes ago)