Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.998 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 740 prices entered by 65 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,760 KZT (€1,310) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)