Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.800 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 379,115 KZT (€1,109) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)