Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 968 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,228 KZT (€1,373) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)