Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.692 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,457 KZT (71,932 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)