Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.538 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,263 KZT (€1,761) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (44 minutes ago)