Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,827 KZT (€1,606) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)