Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,966 KZT (R$ 7,395) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (28 minutes ago)