Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.411 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,111 KZT (R$ 7,510) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)