Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 735,940 KZT (R$ 7,586) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)