Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.148 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,812 KZT (R$ 7,937) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)