Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,811 KZT (R$ 6,943) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (42 minutes ago)