Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,150 KZT (R$ 5,851) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)