Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.103 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,826 KZT (144,343 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)