Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.099 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,437 KZT (144,687 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)