Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.259 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,579 KZT (216,186 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)