Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.254 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,687 KZT (143,712 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)