Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.580 KZT / CVE
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 841,964 KZT (235,164 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)