Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,398 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.140 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 668,029 KZT (50,841 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)