Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,419 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.466 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 420,604 KZT (33,740 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)