Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,413 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.155 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,126 KZT (42,276 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)