Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,228 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.391 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,604 KZT (42,162 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)