Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.779 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 346,386 KZT (4,288 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)