Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.660 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 351,479 KZT (4,358 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)