Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 948 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.669 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,599 KZT (5,397 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (38 minutes ago)