Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.983 KZT / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 757 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)