Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.337 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 462,279 KZT ($b9,564) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)