Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.840 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 438,004 KZT ($b9,555) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)