Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.718 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 841,790 KZT (R 30,370) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)