Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.064 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 613,384 KZT (R 25,490) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)