Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.498 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,423 KZT (R 20,346) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)