Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.184 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,143 KZT (R 26,381) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)