Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.865 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,565 KZT (R 28,054) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)