Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.756 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,343 KZT (R 25,833) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)