Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 257,367 KZT (ARS $12,315) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (23 minutes ago)