Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.831 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 405,610 KZT (ARS $18,580) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)