Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.127 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 245,395 KZT (ARS $12,192) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)