Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 457.061 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 180% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,804 KZT (£3,004) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)