Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.191 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 989,575 KZT (£2,504) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)